No products in the basket.
MAGIC CREAM has all the healthy benefits from Glutathione and anti-aging benefits from Collagen., but more than that, it has other power pack ingredients that delivers amazing benefits.
• Natural rejuvenating benefits from Vitamin C and Vitamin E,
• Effective skin renewal agent from Lactic Acid & Vit. C,
• Healthy moisturizing benefits from Vitamin E and Allantoin
• Powerful treatment and protection against acne and pimples from Vit. C and Lactic Acid
• Helps erase scars, skin discolorations and check uneven skin tone(from Lactic Acid & Vit. C)
• Skin lightening from Lactic Acid, Gluthathione and Vitamin C
• Natural UV protection from Shea Butter
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN MAGIC CREAM AND GLUTATHIONE
Glutathione helps to protect cells and tissues against FREE RADICALS. It is thought that Glutathione has anti-aging effects, and as we grow older, supplementing Glutathione can help prevent the levels from dropping. Dermatologists prescribe Glutathione for its only side effect: whitening of dark skin. Some people with darker skin tone report that taking Glutathione capsules along with vitamin C for three to six months or more actually lightens the color of their skin. Glutathione has a long history of being used by those exposed to radiation and chemotherapy during cancer therapies. It is used to help treat blood disorders, and detoxify the liver of heavy metals, toxins, and alcohol.
Amino acid proteins are the building blocks needed for healthy firm skin. The ones that are most important include; collagens, keratins and hyaluronic acid. Collagen is produced in our body however, production declines as we grow old hence the need for supplementation. The resiliency, tenacity and smoothness of our skin is principally dependent on the structural protein matrix (Collagen) holding our skin and body together. Collagen is the substance that gives structure and strength to your skin.The quantity and quality of our skin’s collagen has a major role in our appearance. Collagen slows down the aging process and plays a vital role in preventing wrinkles and sagging of the skin
Vitamin B3 is one of 8 B vitamins. It is also known as NIACIN (nicotinic acid) and has 2 other forms, niacinamide (nicotinamide) and inositol hexanicotinate, which have different effects from niacin.
All B vitamins help the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is “burned” to produce energy. These B vitamins, often referred to as B complex vitamins, also help the body metabolize fats and protein. B complex vitamins are necessary for healthy skin. Research shows topical forms of niacin is effective for treatment of acne, aging, and prevention of skin cancer.
In terms of skin health and skin care, Vitamin E benefits are numerous. In fact, skin care products that contain Vitamin E have become an essential part of healthy skin care.
• It is an antioxidant, vital in protecting skin cells
• It regulates Vitamin A in the body
• It has an anti-aging property it
• It helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• It is a good sun protection and bun Burn treatment
• It is also used in the treatment of various skin diseases/conditions
• It is also good for treating psoriasis and erythema (a skin inflammation that results in reddish, painful, and tender lumps)
• It is also best in treatment of scars and supplementation against Skin Cancer
• vitamin e products help reduce the appearance of stretch marks
• vitamin e can help prevent the appearance of age spots
• it helps maintain the skin’s oil balance during the cleansing process
• it reduces trans-epidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin’s barrier function
One of the very most important ingredients in your skin care treatments is vitamin C. It generally rejuvenates the skin in such a way that it glows:
• It moisturizes
• It encourages growth of collagen
• It softens
• It exfoliates and cleanses
Your complete skin care regimen in a jar!
Magic Cream is HYDROQUINONE AND MERCURY FREE !